A pair of matching oak display cabinets, formerly from Leicester Cathedral. Each with a top opening, oak frame and glass lid, allowing access to display items and each with a storage cupboard below with two shelves. Their solid construction, joint details and design would indicate they were made during the 1930’s. They would, for example now, work well for shop display.
They have been re-polished so come in good condition.
Depth of top: 56cm Depth of base: 46cm
Height = 115 cm (45.3″) Width = 113 cm (44.5″) Depth = 59 cm (23.2″)